NO SLEEP ‘TIL BROOKLYN!
Stone Street is a specialty roaster located in the heart of Brooklyn, NYC and we’ve been roasting delicious coffee since 2009
- Who we are We are dedicated to the fine art of handcrafted coffees. We take pride in our ethical & intimate sourcing relationships with the best coffee farms and growing regions. We have perfected the roasting process over many years and we expertly develop each coffee’s unique characteristics and full flavor profile.
- Who is it for? Coffee lovers who appreciate specialty-grade beans, well-balanced taste profiles, & freshly roasted small batch quality
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR COLD BREW RESERVE GROUND COFFEE
- Roast Level Dark Roast – best for cold brewing/cold pressing
- Flavor Qualities Less acidic than hot coffee, slightly sweet, very smooth, well balanced, & strong/bold coffee flavor.
- Bean Origin 100% Colombian Supremo
- Stand Up Pouch Packaging 3-Layer Natural Kraft + Foil re-sealable bag. Includes a one-way de-gassing valve to maintain freshness & aroma.
- Size 1 Pound Bag of Ground Coffee
HOW TO MAKE COLD BREW COFFEE
- Using French Press 1. Add ground coffee & cold, filtered water to French Press (we recommend a 4:1 ratio of water & coffee. For example, 4 cups of cold filtered water to 1 cup of ground coffee). 2. Stir, cover & leave in fridge overnight 3. After ~ 12 hours, press & enjoy!
- Using a Mason Jar 1. Add ground coffee & cold, filtered water to jar (we recommend a 4:1 ratio of water & coffee). 2. Stir, cover with lid, & leave in fridge overnight 3. After ~ 12 hours, strain coffee using a fine mesh strainer and/or cheesecloth & enjoy!
1 LB RESEALABLE BAG: Our 3-Layer natural kraft + foil resealable bag ensures top quality freshness for your coffee!
COLD BREW RESERVE: Artfully crafted to make delicious cold/iced coffee. Cold brew requires special attention to the bean’s origin & quality, grind size, & roast level.
TASTE PROFILE: Low acidity, slightly sweet, smooth, well balanced, & bold coffee flavor.
COFFEE ORIGIN: 100% Arabica – Single Origin Colombian Supremo (only the best!)
ROAST LEVEL: Dark Roast GRIND LEVEL: Coarse ground for slow extraction